What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A strategy of learning video course that helps you to learn more but with less studying
- Most people have no idea how they learn things. As a result, they can’t train themselves to be smart.
- Learn to use mental pictures to “get” hard math, physics or chemistry concepts the first time
- Use mental pictures to â€œgetâ€ hard math, physics or chemistry concepts the first time
- Study for exams holistically (and how I’ve aced university finals with no studying)
- A step-by-step look at how six different learners successfully applied the ideas
- Learn to dissect a course, to know exactly which tactics to use to ace the class
- Remember vocabulary words with amazing accuracy (and far less time) than by rote
- Six worksheets to take you from theory to practice in implementing the ideas.
- Six worksheets to take you from theory to practice in implementing the ideas
- The full 12 class modules in the video course, showing you how to:Speed read
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Learn More Study Less scores 76.21/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.scotthyoung.com/lmslvidcourse_partner/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: scotthyoung.com you’ll also be taken through to scotthyoung.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)